GAME: #967 Blue Jays @ #968 Orioles
DATE: 7/8/2021 – 4:05p EST
ODDS: Blue Jays -1.5 -135 / Orioles +1.5 +120
O/U: 10.5 -110 / -110
The Baltimore Orioles (43-42) host the Toronto Blue Jays (54-33) at Camden Yards on Thursday at 4:05 pm EST.
BATTER VS PITCHER(dailybaseballdata.com)
STARTING LINEUPS (rotowire.com)
- Under is 4-0-1 in Blue Jays last 5 when their opponent scores 2 runs or less in their previous game.
- Over is 3-0-1 in Manoahs last 4 starts as a favorite.
- Over is 4-0 in Akins’ last 4 starts when their opponent scores 5 runs or more in their previous game.
- The Over is 4-0 in Akins’ last 4 starts as an underdog.
- Over is 4-0 in Akins’ last 4 starts on grass.
- Over is 5-0-1 in Orioles’ last 6 games vs. a starter with a WHIP less than 1.15.
- The Over is 4-0 in Akins’ last 4 starts overall.
HEAD TO HEAD
- Over is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings in Baltimore.
- The Blue Jays are 9-2 in the last 11 meetings in Baltimore.
- Over is 3-1-1 in the last 5 meetings.
- The Blue Jays are 37-17 in the last 54 meetings.
BLUE JAYS VS ORIOLES PREDICTION
The Toronto Blue Jays have one of the best offensive lineups in MLB and that is something they’ve shown the Baltimore Orioles a few times this season. Toronto’s Alek Manoah is still looking for a bit of revenge in this game as well. He has allowed only 11 earned runs this season, and five of them came at Baltimore on June 19. He bounced back in his very next start, also against the Orioles, allowing just 1 unearned run over six innings. Alek Manoah is pitching to a 3.10 ERA on the road this season while Keegan Akin has a 5.87 ERA at home. Baltimore is 13-26 in Camden Yards this season. The Blue Jays will have plenty of confidence going against a team as cold as Baltimore, and with Manoah on the mound for the Blue Jays and his dominant run of late, he’ll have plenty of confidence in his ability to get a win today. The Moneyline juice is too high so the runline is the way to go in this one.
The Bookie: Blue Jays -1.5 -135 / Under 10.5 -110
Fade the Public: Orioles / Under
Sharp Action: Blue Jays / Under