"💰 Thursday Sports Betting Action"
EMAILED July 22 2021
It's Thursday Sports Bettors! The White Sox lost their offense and the Twins bats were hot for a losing day. Terminator steps away from the White Sox and baseball and the trade deadline is getting closer. The 2nd half of the season is when you see the best teams continue to win and the lucky teams fall off the board.
YESTERDAY'S MLB RECAP: The Favorites/underdogs split 7-7 with Padres-Braves Game 2 no-action (suspended middle of 5th); biggest upset by Indians (+219 at Astros); faves lead 809-579 (58.3%); Unders 7-5-2 with pushes on KAN-MIL & MIN-CHW, Overs lead 700-675-49 (50.9%).
Hot & Cold MLB TEAMS
In Today's Edition:
- Cubs @ Cardinals MLB
- Early Bet Signals - MLB
- Recent Lines Data - MLB
Best of Luck with all of your Action!
Sometimes, email spam filters can prevent our emails from reaching your Inbox. To make sure The Bookie is hitting your inbox every day, please make sure you…
- Move us to your primary inbox if you use Gmail
- Add us to your VIP list if you use Apple Mail
- Add us to your favorites if you use Outlook
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Address Book.
- YAHOO: Check your Spam Folder: Mark: NOT SPAM
- Or some combination of the above if you use anything else
MyBookie is offering up to a $1000 Sign-Up Bonus for New Customers.
Take advantage of this great offer and many more including re-load bonuses and contests.
GAME: #905 Cubs @ #906 Cardinals
DATE: 7/22/2021 - 7:15 p EST
ODDS: Cubs +110 / Cardinals -120
O/U: 8.5 -105 / -115
The Saint Louis Cardinals (48-48) host the Chicago Cubs (47-49) at Busch Stadium on Thursday at 7:15 pm EST.
- Under is 3-0-1 in Alzolays last 4 starts when their opponent allows 2 runs or less in their previous game.
- Under is 4-0 in Alzolays last 4 starts vs. National League Central.
- Cubs are 0-4 in Alzolays last 4 starts as a road underdog.
- The Cubs are 0-4 in Alzolays last 4 starts as an underdog.
- Cubs are 1-7 in their last 8 road games vs. a left-handed starter.
- The Cardinals are 0-4 in their last 4 Thursday games.
- Cardinals are 0-6 in their last 6 during game 4 of a series.
- Cardinals are 4-0 in Kim's last 4 starts on grass.
- The Cardinals are 4-0 in Kim's last 4 starts.
HEAD TO HEAD
- The Cubs are 6-2 in the last 8 meetings.
- Over is 5-2 in the last 7 meetings.
CUBS VS CARDINALS PREDICTION
The Cubs’ Alzolay has had a lot of success against the Cardinals holding the team batting average to a .167. The Cardinals' Kim has struggled against the Cubs as a team they have a team batting average of .276 with Beaz, Bryant, and Rizzo batting over .300. Bryant is listed as questionable for this game so you will want to know his status and the starting lineup before placing your final bets. The Cubs are hitting lefties at .245 and the Cardinals are hitting righties at .228. The Cubs have the better bullpen and let a great chance at a win slip away in the top of the 10th in last night's game. The Cubs should be ready to go today after that walk-off loss. Take the Cubs to get the job done today.
The Bookie: Cubs +110 / Over 8.5 -105
Fade the Public: Cubs / Under
Sharp Action: Cubs / Under
('21 Season Record: 222-246)
*The MLB Moneylines are mostly + Money so the record can be misleading.
('21 Season Record: 213-205)
906 STL Under
908 LAD Under
909 TEX Over
901 ATL Over
918 SEA Under
Bet Signals come from Sharp Money & Reverse Line Movement.
How to look at these:
- You can see the # of tickets and the amount of money on all the games.
- Something to look at closer is when there is more $ than tickets.
- Keep in mind, these are early lines and can change.
Oddsportal.com is a resource that keeps Live Lines on almost every sportsbook on the internet. This is a good source to keep an eye on things and how they are moving in all the books. You can see line movements, dropping odds, hot public betting trends, line comparisons for shopping or arbitrage. This is another tool to help you make profitable decisions.
In Interleague Play, Back American League Teams
It was in 1997 that the Interleague Play first started and in 2013, it expanded significantly. On an annual basis, twenty interleague games are played by teams at present. An increased edge is provided by these unique matchups for savvy bettors. Due to the roster construction, style of play, and rules, American League teams seem to have a distinct advantage in this interleague.
Want more Sports Betting Resources?
Refer Friends, get Private ACCESS!
Step 1: Click “Share The Bookie” below or copy the link.
Step 2: Share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, IG, etc.
Step 3: Get PRIVATE ACCESS to tons of Sports Betting Resources!
YOUR UNIQUE REFERRAL URL