MLB 2021 Record
Sides: 15-5 = +10.88 Units
Totals: 10-10 = -0.71 Units
Combined: 25-15 = +10.17 Units
GAME: #903 Mets @ #904 Cubs
DATE: 4/22/2021 – 7:40p EST
ODDS: Mets -115 / Cubs +105
O/U: 9.5 -105 / -115
The Chicago Cubs (8-9) host the New York Mets (7-6) at Wrigley Field on Wednesday at 7:40 pm EST. The Cubs beat the Mets on Wednesday by a score of 16-4. The Mets have lefty J. Lucchesi (0-1, 5.40 ERA) facing the Cubs righty T. Williams (2-1, 5.02 ERA).
BATTER VS PITCHER(dailybaseballdata.com)
STARTING LINEUPS (rotowire.com)
- Under is 6-0 in Mets last 6 games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.
- Under is 6-0 in Mets last 6 road games with the total set at 11.0 or higher.
- The Mets are 5-0 in their last 5 Thursday games.
- Under is 5-0 in Cubs last 5 home games vs. a team with a winning record.
- The Cubs are 0-4 in their last 4 during game 3 of a series.
HEAD TO HEAD
- Under is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings.
- Mets are 5-17 in the last 22 meetings.
- Over is 7-3-1 in the last 11 meetings in Chicago.
- Mets are 17-38 in the last 55 meetings in Chicago.
METS VS CUBS PREDICTION
The Mets had DeGrom scheduled to start this game but he asked for 1 extra day of rest so the Cubs will face Luchessi instead. Another lefty that the Cubs would love to have pitch over DeGrom. The Cubs as a team has a batting average of .652 with Javier Baez leading the team with a .833. The Cubs have scored 23 runs in the previous 3 games compared to the Mets 7 runs. The Mets offense is struggling while the Cubs bats are starting to click. Look for the Cubs to get another W here.
The Bookie: Cubs +105 / Over 9.5 -105 (Listed Pitchers)
Fade the Public: Mets / Under
Sharp Action: Cubs / Over
Get Free MLB Picks to your Inbox: https://thebookie.co/mlb-picks/