Milwaukee Brewers vs Chicago Cubs – MLB Baseball Prediction
GAME: #959 Brewers @ #960 Cubs
DATE: 4/5/2021 – 7:40p EST
ODDS: Brewers -101 / Cubs -109
O/U: 9.5 -110 / -110
The Chicago Cubs (2-1) hosts the Milwaukee Brewers (1-2) at Wrigley Field on Monday at 7:40 pm EST. The Cubs are coming off a home series against the Pirates which they took 2 of 3 games and the Brew Crew is coming off a home series against the Minnesota Twins in which they lost 2 of 3.
BATTER VS PITCHER (dailybaseballdata.com)
STARTING LINEUPS (rotowire.com)
- Under is 4-0 in Anderson’s last 4 starts after allowing 5 runs or more in their previous game.
- Under is 4-0 in Brewer’s last 4 games as an underdog.
- Under is 4-0 in Brewer’s last 4 games as a road underdog.
- Under is 8-0 in Brewer’s last 8 road games.
- Under is 5-0 in Cubs last 5 games vs. a team with a winning % below .400.
HEAD TO HEAD
- Under is 21-5-1 in the last 27 meetings in Chicago.
- Under is 42-16-1 in the last 59 meetings.
BREWERS CUBS PREDICTION
In the 2020 season when these teams played in the most recent series at Wrigley the Brewers dominated the Cubs and took 4 of 5 games however in the most recent series in Milwaukee the Cubs won 2 of 3. The wind at Wrigley is blowing out hard as of now but you will want to double-check the wind before the game because it can shift quickly in Chicago. The Brewers struggled against the Twins and the Cubs bats are starting to look lively as it warms up. Take the Cubs and the Over as long as the wind is still blowing out at game time.
The Bookie: Cubs -109 / Over 9.5 -110 (Listed Pitchers)
Fade the Public: Brewers / Under
Sharp Action: Brewers / Over
Get Free MLB Picks to your Inbox: https://thebookie.co/mlb-picks/